𝗕𝗼𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿’𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀!
AS SEEN IN
Our MISSION Is To
We believe we’re here to leave the planet better than we found it and we’re committed to helping young people ‘leap-frog’ ahead of 96% of their peers in a fun, teenager-friendly environment.
Ready to EMPOWER Your Child?
Hi, I’m Brent
Whether it’s more motivation, improved attitude, better exam marks, a savings plan, landing a great job, or just a more open family relationship, my Empower U program delivers results fast!
We do this by revealing the very same motivation and high-achievement secrets that propel the world’s top performers to success, and are already working wonders for thousands of young people around the world.
Secrets your child can easily apply to get outstanding results in any area if their own life. Secrets we’ve made so simple to understand and use the you will notice immediate improvements.
The Empower U Podcast
Listen in as we dive deep into the content, tools, and strategies to help you become the best version of yourself, and share with you some of the craziness, wildest, most emotional, funny, and beautiful stories that have happened over the years of changing young people’s lives.
Will Your Child Be Our Next Success Story?
Lachie Day, 19 years old When you first attended Empower U: I first attended Empower U back in May 2016 in Sydney. I was going through a bit of a tough time and my mum, after seeing Empower U promoted on Facebook, thought it would be a positive experience for me, to...
Ishana Pilger, 17 years old When you first attended Empower U: I first attended Empower U in May 2014 when Brent delivered his 2-day program at our school camp. I then traveled up to Sydney to attend the ‘proper’ Empower U in March 2015. Your recent successes/...
Jordan Staude, 16 years old When you first attended Empower U: June 2014 Your recent successes/ what you have done with your life: I achieved my black belt in taekwondo. After four years of blood, sweat, tears and incredibly sore muscles I was able to have that...
- Learning to take accountability, responsibility, and ownership for your decisions and behaviours.
- Understanding how to change your thoughts to ultimately influence your results.
- Discovering how to manage your emotions through physiology, language, and focus.
- Understanding the effect that your subconscious thoughts can have on your emotions.
- Learning the importance of goal setting in achieving success
- Understanding how goal setting can give you a sense of direction for your future
- Learning to set SMART long, medium, and short term goals
- Gaining the commitment to achieve goals
Money and Finance
- Gaining the knowledge to build wealth to leverage time as a young adult for your future.
- Understanding financial terminology and types of investments Learning the 3 Steps to financial freedom.
- Understanding the difference between positive and negative gearing Learning how to harness alternative investment strategies to build your wealth.
- Understanding how your words, tone, and body language impacts how we communicate.
- Learning how to be an effective communicator to improve teamwork and leadership skills.
- Discovering the strategies and importance of building rapport.
- Understanding how to ask quality questions to build strong relationships in almost every situation.
Family and Relationships
- Understanding the importance of gratitude and the positive impact it can have on your mental health.
- Learning how to create a positive environment through those you surround yourself with to nurture your wellbeing.
- Discovering how to strengthen your relationship with your parents and siblings.
Healthy Technology Habits
- Understanding how to avoid social media and technology addiction.
- Learning the effects of social media and technology on our mental health.
- Developing healthy habits around social media and technology use.
- Learning how to harness the positive aspects of social media and technology and minimise the negative effects it can have.
YEARS IN BUSINESS
Give Your Child the Tools To Succeed