AS SEEN IN
What If You Could Give Your Kids a Better Life, Even in These Uncertain Times?
Firstly, wherever you are in Australia right now, from the team and I at Empower U, we hope you’re keeping safe and looking after yourself and those around you.
Lockdowns have brought us back into the digital world, so I wanted to share with you our next big online event, The Virtual Summit 6.
What if you could boost your teenagers’ motivation and confidence?
We Hear It All The Time …
We meet a ton of passionate teens who are full of brilliant ideas and really want to succeed in life, but they can’t seem to get out of their own way. They’re either…
1. Struggling to find direction, unsure where they’re going, or how to get there and overwhelmed by pressure to achieve
2. Lacking the confidence and motivation to achieve their goals which is keeping them from growing for months (cough… years).
Imagine your child going from struggling to being able to see their abilities, talents and opportunities
Imagine them going from negative and pessimistic to a go-getter who sets and achieves goals.
Imagine if they could see the potential you see in them!
Virtual Empower U is our premium half-day online event where we hand over the proven ingredients needed to empower your teenager
Virtual “events” have completely taken over in the last 2 years… but can you really call an online training an “event”?
Virtual Empower U is like NOTHING else on the planet. This isn’t just a Zoom meeting or a webinar – it’s a fully immersive, engaging, energy-pumping experience that will shake your teens out of old patterns and habits, create breakthroughs and be the catalyst for change in every area of their life.
With over 20 years of proven results, there’s no one on the planet who’s better at guiding your teen through transformation than Brent and his team.
By the end of the program they will:
✔️ discover the power to break through any limitation and overcome any challenge
✔️ discover how to think creatively and take responsibility for their own actions.
✔️ develop the confidence to achieve their goals and reach their full potential
Virtual Empower U is the greatest online personal growth event for teens in history – it’s not motivation, inspiration or some empty “pump up.” It’s concrete tools and strategies to rewire teen brains for transformation that you can’t get anywhere else.
You OWE it to your child to join Brent and his team so they can crush their limitations.
NOW is their time to build their confidence so they can achieve the goals they desire most, and take control of thier life.
Make the decision now for your teens to join the Virtual Empower U for this epic, life-changing experience.
What Does a Virtual Empower U Look Like?
What Parents Think
After attending Empower U, my son’s sense of entitlement had disappeared, he was “present” and connected. He was mindful of the actions and feelings of those around him. And best of all, he was motivated and focused on his goals. I was BLOWN AWAY!
I highly recommend this program for any parent who would like to see their kids excel physically, emotionally and mentally in their lives and achieve outcomes far beyond their expectations. Brent teaches them thought processes and ways of handling the challenges that life throws at them. This program helps set kids up to excel in life.
I have recommended Empower U to so many parents and teenagers, and those that go are never disappointed. (The participants) learn about self-worth, communicating more effectively with others, being open and honest, taking on responsibility, setting and reaching goals, making money, making the most out of life, enjoying life, and lots more. A very powerful program…
I completed the Empower U program at 14 years old (I am now almost 30) and I can safely say that the program changed the trajectory of my life for the better. I’m now running a business doing what I love all because I learnt the fundamentals of personal, professional and financial development so young. I highly recommend the program to any parent that is wanting to help their child be the best they can.
Our Guest Speakers …
An International businesswoman, life coach and success strategy expert, Ingrid Kent really has done it all. Ingrid has an amazing ability to deliver complex concepts in a simple and easy way to understand and apply. Her uncanny sense of humour and knack for reading an audience is why Ingrid is one of our favourite speakers time and time again.
Byron is one of our Empower U Presenters and runs his own company, Driven Young. The goal is to build a network of educational content for young people around the world. Byron runs a hugely successful podcast to help change Australia’s education system and will be enlightening our audience about the power of building their network.
Chris Gray, the Founder of Your Empire, began his property investing journey when he was 22 years old, allowing him to semi-retire from Deloitte at the age of 31 with a $3.5m portfolio. Since then, using his background as a qualified accountant, mortgage broker, and buyers’ agent, he has built and grown Your Empire and also written a number of books, including The Effortless Empire. Chris also hosts Your Property Empire on Sky News Business Channel, and was previously the Financial Judge on Channel 10’s The Renovators and the Property Expert on MyHome TV
Here’s What Our Participants Had To Say…
It’s the perfect environment for me to be continuously learning and growing personally, emotionally, professionally, intellectually and creatively.
I have learned so many life lessons which I will incorporate in to my everyday life. Thank you for helping me find a better version of myself which I never knew existed.
Virtual Summit Event Details
Saturday 9th October 2021
Your Living Room
get your ticket for only !149 using code SUMMIT149**
**Available for the first 20 tickets only, enter the code SUMMIT149 when enrolling online
Virtual Empower U Event Details
Saturday 30th October 2021
Your Living Room
What Parents Have to Say…
What Participants Have to Say…
What Participants Say About our Virtual Events
Ready to see your child succeed?
FAQ (update for virtual!)
Is Empower U Right for My Child?
What if my child doesn’t want to come?
Is there anything me or my child needs to know before attending?
Can parents/guardians sit in on the seminar?
No. It is important that the participants go through this journey on their own. If a parent is there it can be a massive distraction and do more harm than good. However, if you join our Facebook group – Parenting Teens Australia – we share various parts of the program for you to understand the methodology behind the program and how it is relevant to not only your child but also yourselves.
What qualifications do you have to run the program?
Give Your Teens an Unfair Advantage
- Learning to take accountability, responsibility, and ownership for your decisions and behaviours.
- Understanding how to change your thoughts to ultimately influence your results.
- Discovering how to manage your emotions through physiology, language, and focus.
- Understanding the effect that your subconscious thoughts can have on your emotions.
- Learning the importance of goal setting in achieving success
- Understanding how goal setting can give you a sense of direction for your future
- Learning to set SMART long, medium, and short term goals
- Gaining the commitment to achieve goals
Money and Finance
- Gaining the knowledge to build wealth to leverage time as a young adult for your future.
- Understanding financial terminology and types of investments Learning the 3 Steps to financial freedom.
- Understanding the difference between positive and negative gearing Learning how to harness alternative investment strategies to build your wealth.
- Understanding how your words, tone, and body language impacts how we communicate.
- Learning how to be an effective communicator to improve teamwork and leadership skills.
- Discovering the strategies and importance of building rapport.
- Understanding how to ask quality questions to build strong relationships in almost every situation.
Family and Relationships
- Understanding the importance of gratitude and the positive impact it can have on your mental health.
- Learning how to create a positive environment through those you surround yourself with to nurture your wellbeing.
- Discovering how to strengthen your relationship with your parents and siblings.
Healthy Technology Habits
- Understanding how to avoid social media and technology addiction.
- Learning the effects of social media and technology on our mental health.
- Developing healthy habits around social media and technology use.
- Learning how to harness the positive aspects of social media and technology and minimise the negative effects it can have.