AS SEEN IN
What If You Could Give Your Kids a Better Life, Even in These Uncertain Times?
There Are Three Main Hurdles That Trap Teens
Which One Is Keeping Your Child Stuck?
|No Direction Or Motivation||Low Confidence or Self-Esteem||No Community or Supportive Friends|
|They don’t seem to know what they want or how to get there. You can see all their potential, if only they would put in a little effort … It’s so frustrating!||It’s like they’ve given up and don’t even try. You know they’re capable, if only they had a little self-belief. They need a good push but when you try, they see it as nagging.||Their friends all seem to be in the same boat. They’re not bad kids, but non of them seem to be positive and supportive of each other.|
We Hear It All The Time
We meet a ton of teens who are full of brilliant ideas and really want to succeed in life, but they can’t seem to get out of their own way. They’re either…
1. Struggling to find direction, unsure where they’re going, or how to get there and overwhelmed by pressure to achieve
2. Lacking the confidence and motivation to achieve their goals which is keeping them from growing for months (cough… years).
Imagine your child going from struggling to being able to see their abilities, talents and opportunities
Imagine them going from negative and pessimistic to a go-getter who sets and achieves goals.
Imagine if they could see the potential you see in them!
I’m Brent Williams And I’m Here To Empower Young People
I’ve been helping teens and young people change their lives for over 20 years.
So many parents are amazed at the transformation that can happen in only a few hours. But when you have the right team, with the right attitude, we really can change lives.
We hear things like, “Empower u is the best thing I’ve experienced in my entire life this program has changed my life and I would highly recommend it to anyone considering it ❤️”
We teach simple yet powerful success principles at Empower U. These principles transform the way young people think, and by changing how they think, we can change how they act.
We share how to take accountability, responsibility, and ownership for decisions and behaviours, and how to build the mental resilience to overcome any obstacles.
We all want our kids to be happy, responsible and resilient, and we share the secrets to achieving that in our programs.
Welcome To Virtual Empower U
Virtual Empower U is our premium half-day online event where we hand over the proven ingredients needed to empower your teenager.
Virtual “events” have completely taken over in the last 2 years… but can you really call an online training an “event”?
Virtual Empower U is like NOTHING else on the planet. This isn’t just a Zoom meeting or a webinar – it’s a fully immersive, engaging, energy-pumping experience that will shake your teens out of old patterns and habits, create breakthroughs and be the catalyst for change in every area of their life.
With over 20 years of proven results, there’s no one on the planet who’s better at guiding your teen through transformation than Brent and his team.
By the end of the program they will:
✔️ discover the power to break through any limitation and overcome any challenge
✔️ discover how to think creatively and take responsibility for their own actions.
✔️ develop the confidence to achieve their goals and reach their full potential
Virtual Empower U is the greatest online personal growth event for teens in history – it’s not motivation, inspiration or some empty “pump up.” It’s concrete tools and strategies to rewire teen brains for transformation that you can’t get anywhere else.
You OWE it to your child to join Brent and his team so they can crush their limitations.
NOW is their time to build their confidence so they can achieve the goals they desire most, and take control of thier life.
Make the decision now for your teens to join the Virtual Empower U for this epic, life-changing experience.
What Does a Virtual Empower U Look Like?
What Parents Think
After attending Empower U, my son’s sense of entitlement had disappeared, he was “present” and connected. He was mindful of the actions and feelings of those around him. And best of all, he was motivated and focused on his goals. I was BLOWN AWAY!
I highly recommend this program for any parent who would like to see their kids excel physically, emotionally and mentally in their lives and achieve outcomes far beyond their expectations. Brent teaches them thought processes and ways of handling the challenges that life throws at them. This program helps set kids up to excel in life.
I have recommended Empower U to so many parents and teenagers, and those that go are never disappointed. (The participants) learn about self-worth, communicating more effectively with others, being open and honest, taking on responsibility, setting and reaching goals, making money, making the most out of life, enjoying life, and lots more. A very powerful program…
I completed the Empower U program at 14 years old (I am now almost 30) and I can safely say that the program changed the trajectory of my life for the better. I’m now running a business doing what I love all because I learnt the fundamentals of personal, professional and financial development so young. I highly recommend the program to any parent that is wanting to help their child be the best they can.
What’s Inside Virtual Empower U?
Our Premium, Half Day Event where participants:
- Learning to take accountability, responsibility, and ownership for their decisions and behaviours, and discover how to change their thoughts so they change their results (Value: $497)
- Discover the formula to success used by top athletes, entrepreneurs, and peak performance psychologists (Value $297)
- Discover how to be an effective communicator and how to strengthen their relationship with your parents and siblings (Value: Priceless)
You also get the following BONUSES:
- A 90 Day Action Plan (Value: $27)
- Six Post Program Implementation Tips to help maximise the learnings after the event (Value $27)
- A ticket to our Virtual Summit (Value: $249)
- A copy of our Health and Nutrition Section from Empower U presented by our Empower U Nutritionist, Dee Zibara (Value: $197)
- A copy of the best selling book, The World At Your Feet, written by Brent Williams and Dale Beaumont (Value: $27)
- $200 discount to Empower U (Value: $200)
Total Value =
Today’s Price = $57
What Parents Have to Say…
What Participants Have to Say…
Virtual Empower U Details
Saturday 30 October 2021
Your Living Room
get your ticket for only $57 **
**Available for the first 20 tickets only
What Participants Say About our Virtual Events
Ready to see your child succeed?
Is Empower U Right for My Child?
What if my child doesn’t want to come?
Is there anything me or my child needs to know before attending?
Can parents/guardians sit in on the seminar?
No. It is important that the participants go through this journey on their own. If a parent is there it can be a massive distraction and do more harm than good. However, if you join our Facebook group – Parenting Teens Australia – we share various parts of the program for you to understand the methodology behind the program and how it is relevant to not only your child but also yourselves.
What qualifications do you have to run the program?
Give Your Teens an Unfair Advantage
- Learning to take accountability, responsibility, and ownership for your decisions and behaviours.
- Understanding how to change your thoughts to ultimately influence your results.
- Discovering how to manage your emotions through physiology, language, and focus.
- Understanding the effect that your subconscious thoughts can have on your emotions.
- Learning the importance of goal setting in achieving success
- Understanding how goal setting can give you a sense of direction for your future
- Learning to set SMART long, medium, and short term goals
- Gaining the commitment to achieve goals
Money and Finance
- Gaining the knowledge to build wealth to leverage time as a young adult for your future.
- Understanding financial terminology and types of investments Learning the 3 Steps to financial freedom.
- Understanding the difference between positive and negative gearing Learning how to harness alternative investment strategies to build your wealth.
- Understanding how your words, tone, and body language impacts how we communicate.
- Learning how to be an effective communicator to improve teamwork and leadership skills.
- Discovering the strategies and importance of building rapport.
- Understanding how to ask quality questions to build strong relationships in almost every situation.
Family and Relationships
- Understanding the importance of gratitude and the positive impact it can have on your mental health.
- Learning how to create a positive environment through those you surround yourself with to nurture your wellbeing.
- Discovering how to strengthen your relationship with your parents and siblings.
Healthy Technology Habits
- Understanding how to avoid social media and technology addiction.
- Learning the effects of social media and technology on our mental health.
- Developing healthy habits around social media and technology use.
- Learning how to harness the positive aspects of social media and technology and minimise the negative effects it can have.